CHILDREN: MH KIDS
MH Kids takes place during Sunday morning service:
At Mercy Hill, we believe that it is important to teach children at a young age what it means to be a follower of Christ and to live a life that brings glory to God. This means not only teaching kids during the short time together on a Sunday, but also encouraging and supporting parents to live and teach the Gospel in their homes daily.
For more information on MH KIDS contact Elise Orlando at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STUDENTS: UPRISE STUDENT MINISTRIES
Uprise Student Ministries takes place on Wednesday nights:
- 7pm Bay View
As a Christian, maturity has little to do with age. We believe that if you challenge teens to know the Word of God and show them how to apply it- they can do it, and be a great example to the Church. UPRISE, for students in grades 6-12, is a place for local youth to mature in Christ and experience authentic relationships. Each Wednesday night consists of a time of teaching, worship, hanging out and fun.
For more information contact Pastor Kevin Oelke at email@example.com in Bay View.
To aid in helping us effectively BE the church, we have broken our Pastoral Care ministry into four facets:
- COUNSELING: Providing guidance in areas of spiritual matters, marital struggles, relationships, and crises.
- VISITATION: Making hospital calls, home visitations, and providing prayer support.
- MEALS: Organizing meals for families who have recently faced or are facing illness, surgery, or life with a new baby.
- BENEVOLENCE: Helping with short term financial assistance, food and shelter.
For more information about Pastoral Care contact Billy Hintz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Mercy Hill, we've broken our outreach efforts into three different branches:
Global Concerns: Missions trips/support, relief efforts, social justice/awareness. For more information on Global Concerns contact Angie Henegar at email@example.com.
Community Outreach: Local Gospel outreaches and relief efforts, including City on a Hill free clinic and food pantry donations. For more information on Community Outreach contact Maggie Haze at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Connections: Engagement of our community by participation in local events like Gallery Night, Bay View Bash, and Delafield Art Walk. For more information on Community Connections, contact April Cardinal at email@example.com.
As the church, everything we are and everything we do must stem from an understanding and love for God and His Word. That is why communion with God through prayer is so very important. At Mercy Hill, these are the different ways we can engage in prayer together as a body:
- Pre-service Prayer: Sunday mornings, 1 hour before service begins in both locations.
- Wednesday Night Prayer (Bay View): In the Preschool Room every Wednesday at 7pm.
- All-Church Prayer: Lake Country: First Sunday of the month at 6pm. Bay View: First Wednesday of the month at 7pm.
- Prayer Seminars and Special Events: Watch the calendar for prayer seminars and special times of focused fasting and prayer.
For more information on the prayer events happening at Mercy Hill, Pastor Tommy Orlando at firstname.lastname@example.org in Bay View.